How can I protect my online data?
- Never share your password(s) or sensitive account information with anyone.
- Beware of fraudsters who may contact you claiming to be a reputable company and do not provide any personal information to them.
- Do not click on any links or open any attachments from emails you don’t recognise or respond to unknown SMS senders. Always verify the authenticity.
- Transactions should only be made via our secure FxPro Direct portal. Never send any funds to an external source.
- Change your password(s) frequently and set up anti-malware software on any devices that you may use.
For more information about online security as well as actions that FxPro takes to protect your data, please review our safety page: https://www.fxpro.com/safetyPlease contact us immediately via our official communication channels should you have any concerns or receive any suspicious contact, we are always here to support you.